Week 8 Progress

In this quick blog I'll be talking about the state at which I'm in as well as my projects state of development.

Looking back I can say that I'm happy with my progress, albeit slow due to my nature of sometimes overdoing things, and can safely say that keep to a routine is helping in this matter. I'm enjoying doing the class assignments as well as pushing on with my project. I really like how the structure of things are done and given in this module and how it leaves a lot of room for interpretation and wiggle room for doing work and keeping on top of what needs to be done first and foremost. I mostly enjoyed doing the unity tutorials as they gave us a look into the game engine we'll be working with and a base on which to work on.

A few changes I would like to make for the next semester would be to structure my game better because as of right now the development progress is a bit everywhere , in the sense that when I'm doing something involving the animations and movement I'll switch to terrain and level design for no reason. This is a personal flaw and nothing I can't fix. Hopefully. Something new I would like to try would be and overhead game in the next semester, a small one but one none the less.

To win the game
Inspirational Typography
Link Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of a current blogger who's doing an introduction

Final GDD

Organization and Time Strategies