Organization and Time Strategies

Some thoughts on time management strategies; Is that the best management of your time is to build it around you and your work instead of just your work. This works for me and give me enough time to work as well as work on other projects and have some time to myself. I feel that I can apply this to this module but will reacquire some tinkering when working with web design and group projects.

I've read-up om two articles about time management:
The important habit of just starting by Jory Mackay Link Here, And,
Realistic study plans ByAmanda Collins Link Here
Time management; Not just about Schedules
Project management tips
Link Here

The first one is about time management and procrastination and how to make yourself be more productive. I can see this working in the long run and it was a good read but, I've been a procrastinator for a good bit and I've finally been getting out of it myself by telling myself, 'This is for you and you wanted this.' The second was about setting realistic time goals and make sure you use your time effectively, it dies this by setting up study times and making sure to fill in some free time after study for more work to keep the ball rolling.

I found these articles useful and can be implemented into my current way of working. I could have really used these during my first year of college and these will definitely help in this semester.My biggest challenges will be meeting big assignment deadlines and keeping up to date with labs and smaller assignments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of a current blogger who's doing an introduction

Final GDD