Technology Tips About Tools

Given this day and age for college students or people how know enough about tech I'm familiar with all of the web tools well be using except Graphics Creation tools like Canvas or Cheezburger, also Padlet and Unity3D; but well be learning about that in week 2.

It's not technology that disrupting our jobs
New York times.com
Link Here

For the course websites, I'm extremely familiar with Moodle(I don't know why they changed it) and Google Docs. I didn't know well be getting our own wiki as this will come in handy down the line. Book marking the Wiki and the Calendar were a must now I'm ready to learn.

Comments

  1. Hey Shane! Totally agree, I also have no idea why they changed Moodle to be honest! I'm also unfamiliar with a lot of the new technology that we will be using, but thankfully we should learn about it all soon, very excited for that. Personally I think it's great we will be able to use all these different bits of technology and software, it could come in handy if you look for a profession in this module after college!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of a current blogger who's doing an introduction

Final GDD

Organization and Time Strategies