First Impressions of Assignments

After reviewing what type of assignments well be having during this Multi Media course I can safely say that I'm looking forward to working in these core assignments. Two of these that stood out to me were Blog comments and Project Feedback. In other course modules we don't really work with Blogs or get moments to really give opinions on others people working in a controlled way and I can see this has having a huge boost in production value as we can give these in a quick and easy to access place(Here).
Keep Calm And Do Your Assignments
Kayla Charlton
Link Here

The Extra Credit assignments are also very enticing and also seem to give feedback to my fellow students. And given that these also contribute to our final grade; And give us knowledge that might benefit us in the long run I can Safely get behind this way of doing assignments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of a current blogger who's doing an introduction

Final GDD

Organization and Time Strategies