Opinion on Unity Tutorial 1

After following through with the Unity tutorials and having a bit of fun messing around with some of the controls, I've decided to give an opinion on the tutorial videos I used.
Links HereHere and Here.
Unity3D Logo
Unity3D Game Developer Course Bundle
MacTrast Deals
Link Here

As I'm completely new to Unity, mostly everything I saw in the videos was new and from following along it became fun and enjoyable to mess around with. The first video went about starting up unity and going over some of the basic tools, like the terrain tool and how to insert assets like 3-D and 2-D shapes.
 This came in handy while following along as figuring this out on your own would have taken a while. The Unity engine was really easy to set up and import assets for as shown in the videos and its very intuitive when choosing how you want the work space to look like. I really enjoyed how it felt to actually use a game engine where as my younger self would only dream of. This feeling continued on as I learned how to use different tools and give texture to things as well.

What I found difficult was understanding how the C# Scripts worked when we had to make the gem rotate in the third video and how to implement them into the game scene. I really look forward to continuing to use the program and learning more and more about how this works and being able to create something I can be proud of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of a current blogger who's doing an introduction

Final GDD

Organization and Time Strategies