Looking at some Feedback Thoughts.

In this exercise I found two articles that can work for people how have some confidence issues or a self-critical brain.
Self-Worth
Self-worth, Self-esteem, Self-love
Link Here
One of these is 'A Simple 5-Second Habit to Rewire Your Harshly Self-Critical Brain'
After reading, think made me think about time I too thought I wasn't getting anywhere and that my learning abilities were being stunted by something. It also made me think of how I am now and to see if I can change myself for the better. The article goes about how you should treat your setbacks as nothing but temporary moments and nothing else. This is some good advice and can be used in any instance as the article depicts losing weight as an achievement of will power and keeping a promise to yourself. This leaves no room for looking down on yourself as you see it as a small victory time to progress.

Another is 'Why Rejection Hurts so Much'
This article describes how rejection can take place in many forms be they big or small, like being rejected a text or something you want to buy to a love rejection or the rejection of know you can be better. I agree with both as rejecting the simple idea of getting better is worse than not actually learning anything from it.I can also get behind the love rejection as we are very social beings and if a potential loved one rejects you that can crash a world around you. The article then goes into depth about how to over come this by having self-worth implanted into your head by yourself and by looking for a social equal who can get what you're going through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of a current blogger who's doing an introduction

Final GDD

Organization and Time Strategies